Maintenance Supervisor - SAV
Req #: 1838-post
Location: Savannah, GA
Facility: ALL LOCATIONS
Job Family: Maintenance - Maintenance Production
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines!
This is an exciting time to join PSA! As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the U.S., we have unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. At PSA, we are a close-knit, passionate team that values each other’s opinions, and we hold ourselves and others accountable to be our absolute best.
This is your chance to be a part of a new maintenance base startup, setting the standards for excellence in Savannah when it comes to servicing our CRJ aircraft. Since 2014, PSA has almost tripled in size and will continue to expand to support 150 Bombardier CRJ 200, 700 and 900 aircraft. Help us continue to meet the expectations our parent company, and be a part of ensuring that PSA Airlines remains known in the industry for its outstanding safety, performance, and training culture!
Maintenance Supervisor - SAV
PSA Airlines is currently seeking Maintenance Supervisors for our Savannah, GA location.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A&P license and 3 years experience.
- Excellent computer experience.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-functional environment.
- Provide direct supervision of the Lead Mechanic.
- Schedule the department in such a manner that adequate coverage is provided while maintenance is being performed.
- Prepare written reports to Maintenance Manager for Delays, Cancellations and Irregularities.
- May sign maintenance release and assume full responsibility for aircraft that fall under the jurisdiction of the Maintenance Department during a check.
- Ascertain that the responsible mechanic properly executes all necessary work records.
- Coordinate all operation planning to assure that the proper work is performed on the aircraft as scheduled.
- Monitor aircraft appearance and ensure aircraft are well presented.
- Account for the performance of assigned personnel.
- Maintain liaison with MX Control, Production Planning, and other departments.
- Ensure adequate tool inventories are maintained and proper use of these tools is observed.
- Work in an outside maintenance operation to ensure airworthiness of aircraft.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all American Airlines flights.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.