Department: Flight Operations
Employment Status: Full-time
Reports To: Ground Training Supervisor
Location(s): Dayton, OH
- ATP multi-engine instrument and CFI preferred
- Previous Ground and/ or Flight Instructor experience preferred
- Strong presentation software skills preferred (i.e. Powerpoint, video editing skills)
- Ability to complete the PSA Initial New Hire Curriculum
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Ability to travel as needed to all PSA Crew Bases to conduct training
- Ability to lift and handle objects up to 50 pounds
- Ability to pass security check for airport SIDA badge
- Ability to present technical material in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to research regulations, company manuals, airplane technical documents and other related matter as necessary to enhance student training
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Teaching ground school modules, recurrent ground school and basic indoctrination
- Developing printed and/ or electronic course ware
- Revise training documents as needed
- Make recommendations to the Ground Training Supervisor on Ground Training issues
- Complete other projects as assigned
PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all American Airlines flights. PSA offers an ATP Training Course for otherwise fully qualified candidates.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.