Inspector - ORF
Req #: 1901-POST
Location: Norfolk (Norfolk International Airport), VA
Facility: Norfolk (Norfolk International Airport)
Job Family: Maintenance - Quality Control
Location: Norfolk, VA
- Compliance of Airworthiness Directives that are applicable to aircraft or component assigned to him by the Chief Inspector.
- Proper handling of all parts/components while in the repair process.
- Ascertain that all inspections are properly performed on all completed work before it is released.
- Coordinate with the Stores Department, when required, on the inspection of parts with obvious defects to determine the acceptability of the item.
- Training and assisting other employees in proper procedures, methods, and practice to be followed in each respective duty.
- Initiate proper paperwork for scheduled maintenance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Inspector.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A&P License with two years experience,
- PSA indoctrination training
- Run-up and Taxi Qualified
- Airworthiness Release Qualified
- Competent in the use of required calibrated test equipment
- Thorough knowledge of PSA manuals. Successful completion of airframe and powerplant schools required for Inspection ratings issued.
PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all American Airlines flights.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
*** For Internal use only: This opening closes 7 days after original posting.