Inventory Control Supervisor - DAY
Inventory Control Supervisor
Location: Vandalia, OH
Employment Status: Full-time
Reports To: Stores Manager
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- 1-3 Years Inventory/Warehouse Experience.
- Maintaining required inventory levels as established by recorded and projected usage.
- Maintain current running inventory on all rotables and consumables required by FAR's.
- Insure compliance of receiving inspection procedures and documentation for incoming parts/assemblies. Coordinate with the Inspection Department, as required, for parts with obvious defects.
- Maintain procedures for verifying levels of shop supplies and solvents.
- Coordinate with the Inspection Department for receiving inspection of parts and assemblies.
- Provide employee training and procedures for inventory control functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Stores Manager.
- Ensure adequate tool inventories are maintained at their assigned station. Coordinate with the maintenance supervisor to maintain adequate tool control.
PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all American Airlines flights.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.