Lead Airframe and Powerplant Technician - SAV
Req #: 1871-POST
Location: Savannah, GA
Facility: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport
Job Family: Maintenance - Aircraft Technicians
Lead Airframe and Powerplant Technician
Employment Status: Full-time
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Requisition ID: 1840
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- A&P license required with 2 years experience preferred.
- PSA indoctrination training, Run and Taxi qualified, and Airworthiness Release Qualified.
- Competent in the use of required calibrated test equipment.
- Valid, state-issued Driver's License.
- Will perform tasks necessary to comply with Federal Aviation Regulations and accept the responsibility for work performed by him/herself and/or in conjunction with others and sign for same on the Company's approved forms
- Work will consist of and include any and all phases of repair and maintenance of aircraft with the aid of the employee's own tools, specialty tools provided by the Company, the use of test equipment, and Company-supplied technical manuals.
- In certain cases he/she may be authorized to perform required inspection items and assist in Company training programs.
- Plan, direct, layout, and coordinate the activities of the assigned Maintenance Department.
- Training and assisting subordinates in proper procedures, methods, and practices to be followed in each respective duty.
- Maintain work areas, buildings, ground support equipment and materials, which are utilized for aircraft maintenance.
- Ascertaining that the mechanic responsible properly executes all necessary work records.
- Assist in the maintenance of technical manuals in a current status as assigned by the Shop Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by the Shop Supervisor
PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all American Airlines flights.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
*** For Internal use only: This opening closes 7 days after original posting.