LOCATION: Dayton, OH
· Airframe and Powerplant License
· High School Diploma, or equivalent
· Two (2) years of CRJ experience preferred
· Determine schedules, maintenance/inspections, unscheduled maintenance requirements, items awaiting maintenance and available work force.
· Coordination of the maintenance discrepancies and corrections of all operational aircraft, monitoring all mechanical problems on the line extending every effort to reduce and hold maintenance recovery time to the very minimum.
· Coordinating parts, manpower requirements and travel arrangements for field repairs.
· Monitor aircraft availability and coordinate any equipment changes between the Maintenance Department, Production Planning, and Flight Control.
· Coordinate with Dispatch and Production Planning on MEL and CDL procedures and status.
· Complete the cancellation and delay reports used for the CASP report on a daily basis.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Maintenance Control.
PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all American Airlines flights.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.