Req #: 1388
Location: Charlotte, NC
Facility: Charlotte (Charlotte Douglas International Airport)
Job Family: Flight Operations - Pilot Training
REPORTS TO: Manager of Flight Standards / Check Airman Supervisor
- CL-65 Type Rated
- Line experience on the CRJ 200/700/900
- Good communication skills
- 121 instructor experience
- Previous 121 check airmen recommended
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Provide Flight Instruction in a Full Flight Simulator
- Instruct Initial, Upgrading and Transitioning PSA Pilots.
- Adhere to Company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Completion of Student Training Records
- Developmental duties as assigned
- Director of Training - Departmental goals, policies and procedures
- Manager of Flight Standards - Operating Procedures validation
- Check Airman Supervisor - Student progress, duties as assigned
- Flight Training Administration – Scheduling and records
PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all American Airlines flights.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.