Maintenance Program Administrator
Req #: 1649
Location: Vandalia, OH
Facility: Vandalia (Dayton International Airport)
Job Family: Maintenance - Reliability & Technical Support
MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS ADMINISTRATOR
Location: Dayton, OH
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- At least three years of experience in the maintenance of large aircraft, preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Maintenance Steering Group - 3 (MSG-3) processes, procedures and methodologies.
- Good working knowledge of the Maintenance Review Board (MRB) and the Industry Steering Committee (ISC) processes, procedures and methodologies.
- Experience with aircraft Maintenance Program development, administration and control.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently, with minimal direct supervision.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software (“Word” and “Excel”), required. Experience with “Maxi Merlin” software, preferred.
- Overall administration, up keep, coordination, and control of all content and revisions for the PSA aircraft Maintenance Program document (“Inspection Program Manual” – IPM) in order to ensure that the IPM is kept current and up-to-date with the Bombardier Maintenance Requirements Manual (MRM) and all other revisions, standards and mandates required by PSA.
- Work closely and coordinate with personnel, as necessary, to facilitate the required approval process for all IPM content and revisions.
- Work closely and coordinate with the Technical Publications Department in order to ensure expedient production and distribution of all IPM content and revisions.
- Review and evaluate various technical data to determine applicability for inclusion into the IPM.
- Work closely and coordinate with senior management to formulate, define, establish, and provide efficient, compliant, and cost effective Maintenance Programs.
- Work closely and coordinate with senior management to expediently enact changes, escalations, and de-escalations to the Maintenance Program in order to enhance safety, regulatory compliance, reliability while reducing cost and improving scheduling efficiency.
- Provide any required or requested reports and briefings, on Bombardier and other manufacturer’s maintenance requirements and specifications and on FAA regulatory changes.
- Provide recommendations for improvements to policies, practices, procedures, processes and methods utilized by the Maintenance and Engineering Department.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all American Airlines flights.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.