Maintenance Careers at PSA Airlines
WE NEED YOU TO HELP US MAINTAIN OUR GROWING FLEET
Take your career to new heights with a position at PSA Airlines. Our regional jet fleet is rapidly growing and we are looking for qualified Airframe & Powerplant Technicians, Lead Technicians, Maintenance Controllers and Maintenance Planners to help us grow and maintain our aircraft. The PSA fleet currently includes brand new Bombardier CRJ900 Next Generation, CRJ700 and CRJ200 aircraft. We are looking for motivated, experienced and dedicated individuals to help us support this continually growing fleet!
THE PSA DIFFERENCE
- A comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
- Competitive pay based on professional experience
- Paid training, resulting in qualifications on all fleet types
- State-of-the-art maintenance hangars
- Becoming an integral part of the close-knit PSA team
- Option to transfer between our five maintenance base locations after 6 months of employment, if desired.
PSA MAINTENANCE BASE LOCATIONS
TRAINING AND ADVANCEMENT
PSA has a comprehensive internal training department, which facilitates industry-leading training on the CRJ fleet. New mechanics will attend an in depth indoctrination and general familiarization on all fleet types.
- 1 week INDOC
- 2 weeks General Familiarization on CRJ-200
- 2 weeks General Familiarization on CRJ-700/900 (combined)
- Approximately 4 months of detailed OJT on the floor with Maintenance Instructors.
- Fully funded advanced training options are available.
PSA offers a number of advancement opportunities within the maintenance department including:
- Lead Airframe and Powerplant Technician
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager
- Maintenance Controller
From nose to tail, our mechanics use their skills to keep our planes operating safely and efficiently.